Sold, lock it up

iKidwell

1. Product:

Fi BTL D2, cooling option

2. Specs:

2k rms, ufo motor.. cant find t/s params for this version of btl.. if nick would be kind and post them on here for my convenience i'd like him very much. :pardon:

3. Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic

10/10 mechanical

Sub has only seen power once since i've had it in my possession and it was on a t1500...traded from wes669, and he didn't abuse it.

4. What you are looking for: :

A nice monoblock amp that does at least 3k, i will most likely add on this one

Sundown sa-10s or 12's..comparable subs to them (dc lvl 3, etc.), would like 3 of whatever sub of these class, i will consider paying a little extra or paying for shipping both ways or something.

I'll look at any offer honestly, so offer up, you might get lucky and find somethin else i want :thumbsup:.

only things i'm really not looking for are 8's or 15's/18's as i want to try a build with multiple smaller subs.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

326df3e5.jpg

8869673e.jpg

d49e414f.jpg

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

• 1 month later...

1. Product:

Fi BTL D2, cooling option

2. Specs:

2k rms, ufo motor.. cant find t/s params for this version of btl.. if nick would be kind and post them on here for my convenience i'd like him very much. :pardon:

3. Description/Condition:

9/10 cosmetic

10/10 mechanical

Sub has only seen power once since i've had it in my possession and it was on a t1500...traded from wes669, and he didn't abuse it.

4. What you are looking for: :

A nice monoblock amp that does at least 3k, i will most likely add on this one

Sundown sa-10s or 12's..comparable subs to them (dc lvl 3, etc.), would like 3 of whatever sub of these class, i will consider paying a little extra or paying for shipping both ways or something.

I'll look at any offer honestly, so offer up, you might get lucky and find somethin else i want :thumbsup:.

only things i'm really not looking for are 8's or 15's/18's as i want to try a build with multiple smaller subs.

5. Pictures of your item for trade:

326df3e5.jpg

8869673e.jpg

d49e414f.jpg

Do you still have the BTL? I have 2 pretty new sa-12's that im looking to trade for a 15" btl or 18" bl... Im down to tryn work out a deal? Lmk

Rebuild in progress...