Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Just got home from my first time driving alone in snow. Was at a DJ gig about half an hour away (regular drive) in Huntington and the snow came outta nowhere. Left about 12:05, Huntington's wonderful street department hadn't done a single thing. Barely tap the gas, and the tires spun. Took me at least 30 minutes to get to the KY state line, which usually would take about 15. Once I hit the KY border, it was smooth sailing, aside from a few patches. KDOT had their shit together, as well as the BCSD. I was surprised I made it up the hill to my apartment (I'll take a picture tomorrow, too cold to go back outside :trippy: ).

For my first time in the snow, I'd say I did pretty good :clapping:

POTATO!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 2021 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...