Fi_F-150 Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 I love the outside of the box thinking. The cooling fins are genius. A great way to keep the neo cool. Which is the biggest problem with other designs. FI FTMFW. Just saying..
Fi_F-150 Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 I think I really want to pick up the N2 now.. Looks absolutely sick in that f150 I'd highly recomend Fi.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Ford and Fi, my two favorite combos. Lol.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 Ford and Fi, my two favorite combos. Lol. Thats funny mine to.
Mikesmith0890 Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Have a buddy that used to have a BTL, and it was just nasty. But when I got the Mustang I went easy on my build and picked up a T1000 when they went on sale. Already am wanting to grab another, but really don't want to mess with more than one sub. Guess we're gonna start upgrading the electrical to support 3k+ and eagerly await my tax check to order this bad boy. Watching this video consoled me after seeing the Colts lose AlphaDamp Sound Deadening CDL Mat - The best Vibration Damper Ever! I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England. Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 Ford and Fi, my two favorite combos. Lol. Thats funny mine to. Finally somebody else see's the light. Favorite amp brand? Lol
Fi_F-150 Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 9, 2011 Author Report Posted January 9, 2011 Have a buddy that used to have a BTL, and it was just nasty. But when I got the Mustang I went easy on my build and picked up a T1000 when they went on sale. Already am wanting to grab another, but really don't want to mess with more than one sub. Guess we're gonna start upgrading the electrical to support 3k+ and eagerly await my tax check to order this bad boy. Watching this video consoled me after seeing the Colts lose Glad to hear it.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though.
smokeumtires Posted January 9, 2011 Report Posted January 9, 2011 i didnt realize how much room the fords have shit is wanging for a single 12!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.