Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though. I take it you like teh sundown best? How you know? Mostly because Jake is a friend and he's kinda close to me. Twas a guess based on one of your other posts. I've personally never owned one. Right. I'm pretty product loyal. Unless something else is dirt cheap. I won my Fi Q back in 06 when Fi first came out, so since then I've been loyal to Fi/AA or anything Scott OEM's. And with Jake, I traded him a Jeep for some equipment a few years ago, and since he's only a little over a hour from me, I stick with him. I do have my eyes on some new amps, I have to wait and see how the perform though before I can commit. Which sundown amps have you owned so far? 4-1500s(all at different times) I actually paid MAP for the first one. 1-3000d Soon a 100.4 and maybe a 1500v2. I have a new idea floating around in my head.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 AQ haha. But his powerbass 4k in the vid might be changing my mind. Boooo. Lol. Just isn't the same as mine. I've heard good things about those 4k's though. I take it you like teh sundown best? How you know? Mostly because Jake is a friend and he's kinda close to me. Twas a guess based on one of your other posts. I've personally never owned one. Right. I'm pretty product loyal. Unless something else is dirt cheap. I won my Fi Q back in 06 when Fi first came out, so since then I've been loyal to Fi/AA or anything Scott OEM's. And with Jake, I traded him a Jeep for some equipment a few years ago, and since he's only a little over a hour from me, I stick with him. I do have my eyes on some new amps, I have to wait and see how the perform though before I can commit. Which sundown amps have you owned so far? 4-1500s(all at different times) I actually paid MAP for the first one. 1-3000d Soon a 100.4 and maybe a 1500v2. I have a new idea floating around in my head. What's the new idea ?
Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I'm debating weather to do 2 18s or 2 10s. Lol. 10k vs 1.5k Big difference. But also in $$$$.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 I'm debating weather to do 2 18s or 2 10s. Lol. 10k vs 1.5k Big difference. But also in $$$$. Whatever makes you happy man. The money factor usually decides what equipment you'll go with.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I want a really loud setup, never had one exactly. But if not, I'm going with 2 10s. I may even chase some numbers in my beater trunk car I have.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 I want a really loud setup, never had one exactly. But if not, I'm going with 2 10s. I may even chase some numbers in my beater trunk car I have. Dude, go to my channel off the youtube vid in the first post. One of my 3 videos shows my trunk walled car. I can give you advice if you need any.
Ford302Redneck Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Nah, no real advise needed. I'm going to chase numbers in the trunk. I've done 146.8 with something I threw together once, with hardly ANY testing. 1 15 and ~1500 watts peaking at around 48hz. I think I can break 150 with similar setup. I've thought about walling it with 2 18s, I already have the amp. But I want to break 150 in the trunk first.
Fi_F-150 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 Cool. I should break 150 in my car when my new amps come. So far I did 149 on 2k @ 36hz.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.