Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

Depends on your budget, and what kind of power you want.....and its a bit subjective to what sounds good to you, some may notice differences between amps others wont.....

I know just by hooking up my PPI Art 404.2 to test it sounded so much better than my Kicker ZX650.4

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 372 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...