3ddi31002 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 I've been looking for a good amp for my door speakers I've been looking at the soundstream dtr 4.500 Hifonics-Zeus-ZXi150.4 and the crescendo audio 1000c4 looking around that price range and if y'all have any other suggestions let me know thanks
Alex K Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 aq4x90, sundown 100.4 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
Alex K Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 250-300 2006 Nissan Z Track. My Feedback Thread i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.
speedball1978 Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 get yourself a RF 400.4 used.. got mine for a damn good deal
3ddi31002 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 So the hifonics 150.4 is nt good? Cuz I can get on one here pretty good price under 200
Ji553r Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 i got a clarion 4 chan does 60wx4ch @ 4 ohm let me know if interested edit: sorry thought you wanted to buy. didnt realize it was general audio I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/
3ddi31002 Posted January 10, 2011 Author Report Posted January 10, 2011 get yourself a RF 400.4 used.. got mine for a damn good deal Well I got me a T600-4 but idk I'm not liking it too much anymore
CaptainPooPyPantz Posted January 10, 2011 Report Posted January 10, 2011 Infinity 475a Headunit - Pioneer AVH-P4250 DVD 4 - infinity reference 6.5 a pair of infinity reference tweeters 1 - AudioQue AQ-120.4 amplifier for mids & highs 1 - AudioQue AQ-2200D Monoblock 1 - AudioQue HDC315 KitAudio kerf ported Enclosure 4 - Stinger pro series signal wires 20ft Stinger 1/0Ga power & Ground wires Big Three Upgrade 1 - Kinetik HC1800 (Not Here yet . .Still Saving up for one)
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.