Sonic Electronix

bright tweeters and airy lacking midbass is what scares me

I wish I knew what a bright tweeter was and how to tell if one is bright or not.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

and save for the power series.. :good:

I'm a fan of the PUNCH series, and spending that much isnt much of an option. I work 3-5 hours a week sometimes, and after gas, I have only about $30-40 to save... And the sooner I can upgrade, the better...

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

and save for the power series.. :good:

I'm a fan of the PUNCH series, and spending that much isnt much of an option. I work 3-5 hours a week sometimes, and after gas, I have only about $30-40 to save... And the sooner I can upgrade, the better...

Sounds like you have a good job, besides the 3-5 hours a week part. If you can bank 40 bucks a week and pay for gas, and only work like 4 hours, that sounds pretty good. Why not just ask to work more hours? How the hell do you only work 3 hours a week? lol I work 5 times that in one day somedays...

Also, although I feel like a hypocrite saying this, since I only have like $1k in the bank and I spend any extra cash on electronics, I dont think you should even be worried about your system if you are only making that much money. What happens when your car breaks down? Or something else comes up you need cash for?

Edited by micah_jones

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

I get paid $8.25/hour. There have been times when I get beaucoup hours and get 13 hours in a single day. But lately my general manager has been making schedules and he's rather sexist... And I'm the only guy on my crew. Like this week that's about to end (our work weeks are Wednesday to Tuesday), I didnt even get 4 hours. And next week I'm only scheduled 4 hours... And Ive tried to get a different job and not a single reply.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT

I get paid $8.25/hour. There have been times when I get beaucoup hours and get 13 hours in a single day. But lately my general manager has been making schedules and he's rather sexist... And I'm the only guy on my crew. Like this week that's about to end (our work weeks are Wednesday to Tuesday), I didnt even get 4 hours. And next week I'm only scheduled 4 hours... And Ive tried to get a different job and not a single reply.

well good luck on the job hunt. Punch are awesome I just prefer the power sound quality. If cost is an issue then you can always try your luck with ebay (I know ill catch some shit for it that one). I've bought equipment from there before without any trouble and even have a few of my current toys from there. People will say that you dont get a factory warranty.. but i got my h/u from there and that thing has been bullet prof for over 5 years of heavy use. Just research the seller that you buy from and stay away from individuals selling on there..

Rebuild Log with the SMD

CURRENT..

Honda Accord Coupe

Porsche Cayenne S

Lexus CT200

Lexus ES300 (sold)

99 Lexus RX 300 (sold)

ADDING

Honda - Hertz setup, more to come

Porsche - Fi BL, XS Power, more to come

coming soon..
peep the old rebuild log of the Lexus RX