Second Skin Audio

Box Design for me :D

REaudioBuff

Would anyone wanna help me out for this? I dont know if i want the subs facing up port up or subs up port back... That said here is the car the subs the power im using and the space that can be used.

Subs- RF T2D215 (2)

Amps- RF T2500.1bd (2) @ 1ohm each

Car- 2007 Scion TC (back seats removed I can move things around a bit I'll be moving batteries for this box)

Batteries- HC2400 (2) HC16v (2) Redtop (under hood)

Space- My current box is 46'' long 36'' wide and 14'' tall... What i would like is a box tuned around 30-32hz I will fiberglass the inside of the box i will round off the corners inside and outside the box and make it clean as hell. Now space wise I'm not sure what would be good for these subs off this amount of power they play great in the box they are in but its tuned at like 36-38hz and thats just too damn high for me. I have a macbook so thats why i cant do this calcs on my own... I have a router I am capable of doing moderate to hard boxes :) let me see what ya got. Also any other needed info just hit me up. This is my box

photo59.jpg

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

anyone? Oh and port either slot or areo is cool box is only 42'' not 46'' btw... :/

1 Crossfire XS v2 15"

2 Deka group31a's

1 XS Power D3400 (under hood)

1 Addictive Audio 500.1 :D

1 Rockford 3sixty.2

4 Crescendo pwx 6.5s

2 Pyle Pro Super tweets

1 Crescendo 1000c4

Kenwood excelon x494 Head unit

Big Three upgrade

All 0 gauge of course

1 4.56c^ft box @28hz

(New Best official db score= 151.2 @ 36hz)

ok if you build the box the size you said that would be , 10.11 cubic , 8.1 after displacement so what i would do it have the speaker firing up and the port on the back facing the rear door , have the port on the bottom , i would make it 37.5 wide x 2.75 tall x 20 deep, that would give you 36 htz , i would put a couple pieces of bracing in the port , thats a long span of wood , or 30 inches would give you 32htz, this pic is the way i would do the port, but have the speakers facing up good luck

IMG_0801.jpg[/img]

CHECK OUT MY YOU TUBE PAGE

http://www.youtube.com/user/motoxxx211?feature=mhee

[/size]

Archived