It is now Monday morning here around 9. It has been two days since it happened. Still have a headache. They told me to come back to the hospital if I keep a headache. I will wait it out until Wednesday when we go back to work. If it continues, I will go back.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works

dam bro, sorry to hear about that horrible experience... as for that major headache drink lots of water and eat bananas! get well soon, and phuk a mutha phuker thats 6'2" 250lbs and needs 7 buddys to handle bizznuss! :mad:

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

thgis remember a time in 6th grade this was this boy right named dezmon everybody hated him so everybod at the school want going to jump him on the last day they planned it for months so im bout to go to my class then i see him running then a whole crowd comes after him they stop becuz this punk named pierre was his friend i would ve but i didnt fell like it(i didnt want to get in trouble) sorry if i took over the thread

2x2 xplod in a ported box (seperated) for my comp

thgis remember a time in 6th grade this was this boy right named dezmon everybody hated him so everybod at the school want going to jump him on the last day they planned it for months so im bout to go to my class then i see him running then a whole crowd comes after him they stop becuz this punk named pierre was his friend i would ve but i didnt fell like it(i didnt want to get in trouble) sorry if i took over the thread
this is not the 1 time @ band camp thread! now can you offer a brother with a major concussion headache out?

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

2 bad it happend to you man!

Over here that is how its done really, pepole are to coward to go and deal with their own battles, insted they get 5-10 ppl to help them out and kick the living shit out of 1 guy!

Its sad i know, that is why i deal with my own battles ON MY FREEKIN own! Its just lame to get a bunch of guys to kick someones ass! Pathetic in my opinion!

I was at a party a year back, when some guys jumped a guy! The guy that got jumped went to my school and came back with a broken jaw and nose! and several bruised ribs because they kicked him whilest he was down!

Anywho, hope the ache goes away man!

Hertz - Pioneer - Zealum

Well I appreciate all the kind words. Everything is finally back to normal now. My head doesn't hurt anymore. It was a few days before I checked back here. Thanks for the support guys. Be good.

www.AlabamaDrift.com04 Silverado in the works