Second Skin Audio

Help with subwoofer box tuning

Beanz

all right dudes i need help on the tuning of the box its 14 height X 30 width X 10 depth

the port is 14 height by 2 width by 20 length now on torres box cal im getting a 51 hz how would i get it down to a 37-40 hz tuning im losing my head on this...

the sub will be a pioneer not sure what model its a older sub

That's why they don't deliver.

Yer ass better go sit along the side of the road and wait.

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

yeah but on torres cal i dont think you can make it so it adds that second board to make the l shape or unless im missing it,,and thats what im planning on doing

You can't expect them to travel up some dirt road in a hick / back woods town. Thats how horror movies start :D

I explain things very simply and use analogies in terms of Pickles, and grape drink, pool noodles and jackhammers...if you can't put 2 and 2 together there man, There simply is not much more I can do.

ahh i see what you did there but now would i have to do the same with the width also?

all right guys i think i gots it thanks guys...

Archived