HUGE battery questions

Ill ask my friend randy about the batcap 4000 he is a dealer but they put one in a ride a few months ago and its doin fine

Teamflexissueslong.jpg

06 chrysler 300C Hemi

one mmatts dreadnaut 15 powered by a planet audio vx 2200d

fosgate p200 running planet audio 8" midbass drivers and super compression tweeters

stock battery and a stinger spv44

Irragi 300 amp alternator

big 3 1/0

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/55075-system-in-my-300c/page__view__findpost__p__763656__fromsearch__1

Ill ask my friend randy about the batcap 4000 he is a dealer but they put one in a ride a few months ago and its doin fine

Yeah man, just let me know. I need some batts before February.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

The CS9000 isn't ANYTHING like a Batcap.

It is an AGM battery. Can be used for daily if you wanted. It charges like a normal AGM battery does.

I don't see where people get this false information from.

And yes I would know since I build the CS9000's in house with the owner of Cactus Sounds. (BTW CS is a Switzerland company)

Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain

Multiple World Record Holders

It is an AGM battery. Can be used for daily if you wanted. It charges like a normal AGM battery does.

And yes I would know since I build the CS9000's in house with the owner of Cactus Sounds. (BTW CS is a Switzerland company)

Can you PM me price for one? I talked to someone out of New York I think it was and he said they distributed them and gave me a price. But that was a while back on CACO and their server is down so i don't know who it was.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Can you PM me price for one? I talked to someone out of New York I think it was and he said they distributed them and gave me a price. But that was a while back on CACO and their server is down so i don't know who it was.

As far as I know there is a dealer in New York but I live in Wisconsin and am the distributor. I've built the CS9000's for the past few years here and have sold to people in New York and surrounding areas.

Cactus Sounds USA Team Captain

Multiple World Record Holders

Archived