Jump to content
Second Skin Audio

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just brought 2 ab vfl extreme 12 d4. I was wondering if anybody has any spec on the these subs. also I know there 1500 rms and peak at 3000watts. what size box would be good for the 2 12s? will my Americanbass vfl 400.1 be to much power for these subs?

Head unit Pioneer deh-80prs

Sub Amp

Highs Amp Skar audio Lp 60.4

Tweeters and Highs 2 Skar audio fsx 6.5 and 2 spx-t

Subs

Batteries?

alt?

Posted

I would say that the 400.1 would be just fine on them, just make sure you set the gains right and all that stuff. And the vfls would be good in idk i would guess a 4-6 cube box after displacement. Just my opinion.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 709 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...