mechman 270 amp alt problems

i just installed my mechman alternator on my 1999 jeep grand cherokee and now it wont charge above 11.7 volts. what is wrong with it? it was just manufactured and has a voltage regulator. but no matter what way i adjust it the voltage stays the same. can someone please help me

i just installed my mechman alternator on my 1999 jeep grand cherokee and now it wont charge above 11.7 volts. what is wrong with it? it was just manufactured and has a voltage regulator. but no matter what way i adjust it the voltage stays the same. can someone please help me

check your wiring, also the big 3

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

check your wiring, also the big 3

i have all 0 guage ran to it and all wiring is correct. i just dont know what to do this thing isnt doing anything literally.

jeeps charge at 13.6, i end up around 13.9-14.1 on my back batt at idle, now, when i contacted matt he said all id need is the external reg., which is what you have, but another thing is that i hooked up my big 3 wrong at 1 point, it looked normal to me until i asked on here, idr what i did, but just double check the big 3 wiring, your fuses and such, if that doesnt work, contact matt @ mechman

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

jeeps charge at 13.6, i end up around 13.9-14.1 on my back batt at idle, now, when i contacted matt he said all id need is the external reg., which is what you have, but another thing is that i hooked up my big 3 wrong at 1 point, it looked normal to me until i asked on here, idr what i did, but just double check the big 3 wiring, your fuses and such, if that doesnt work, contact matt @ mechman

do i gotta hook the ground up on the alternator to get it to work right?

Archived