Sonic Electronix

i would literelly laugh my ass of if i ordered 100ft of 1/0 and they sent me 100 1 ft sections. that 50 ft spool would definetly come in handy down the road, that's for sure lol. But I see where you don't have the funds to buy it, thats cool though we all got that problem too sometimes lol. Expensive ass hobby thats for sure ;)

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

No worries. But since he didn't have enough common sense to figure out that. He must of thought if he put 12 quantity, he was going to get 12, 1 foot, pieces of wire.

Oh well.

Wow, someone must have sand in their vagina. Why so harsh?

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

i would literelly laugh my ass of if i ordered 100ft of 1/0 and they sent me 100 1 ft sections. that 50 ft spool would definetly come in handy down the road, that's for sure lol. But I see where you don't have the funds to buy it, thats cool though we all got that problem too sometimes lol. Expensive ass hobby thats for sure ;)

Yeah..cash is very tight right now. I finally got called for an interview at my local Food Lion, going in on Monday..so hopefully I'll be getting some money coming in so I can keep on upgrading.

I just had to buy new headlights for my car because the dumb ass girl that parks across from me in my school's parking lot backed into my passenger side...and cracked my headlight..and of course you can't buy just ONE projector headlight...fml. There's $150 out the door...I had to buy an amp kit for my car, the kit they have on knukonceptz for like $45 or $50 bucks..

My dad actually got me what I have right now in my car for christmas...I absolutely love him for it. It was a great start, and I'm starting to want louder already...dammit! haha.

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)

Yeah..cash is very tight right now. I finally got called for an interview at my local Food Lion, going in on Monday..so hopefully I'll be getting some money coming in so I can keep on upgrading.

I just had to buy new headlights for my car because the dumb ass girl that parks across from me in my school's parking lot backed into my passenger side...and cracked my headlight..and of course you can't buy just ONE projector headlight...fml. There's $150 out the door...I had to buy an amp kit for my car, the kit they have on knukonceptz for like $45 or $50 bucks..

My dad actually got me what I have right now in my car for christmas...I absolutely love him for it. It was a great start, and I'm starting to want louder already...dammit! haha.

and it just keeps getting that way haha.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

and it just keeps getting that way haha.

Yeah unfortunately...lol

In my car I'll probably only be able to fit 2 15's max, so unless I get a truck..that'll probably be as loud as I'll be able to go in this vehicle.

It's a 2001 Impala LS, they have huge ass trunks...

First System

2002 Impala LS 3.8L V6, 128,365k miles.

Alternator: DC Power 190Amp H/O Alternator

Headunit: Kenwood KDC-BT945U.

Speakers: MBQuart 6.5" Comps, 6x9 3-way.

Amplifer: Eclipse 3322 on front 6.5 components, and a Infinity Kappa One @ 2ohm- 800w

Subwoofers: 2 REAudio SRX12D2 wired to 2 ohm.

Box: 3.1cuft box tuned to 33hz. sealed off to cabin

Big 3- done with all Knukonceptz KCA 0 gauge.

Don't drop below 14.1v at full tilt. :)