4 z V.3 18s 18v and a big 4th order

i wonder if maybe the blow through might sound better with the air going into the cab and and wouldn't it be firing up with the ported box?

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

D'Amore Engineering HLC-2 Sig Converter

D'Amore Engineering E1500.1

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Are you going to be cutting out the back of the truck and through the bed if you make that box?

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

yeah thats the idea of a blow through and i also thought about building the box to be 7 cubes after all displacements that way if i ever decide to do 15s i can just change the baffle instead of building a while new box

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Lol yeah I get that but isn't normally a blow through would have the box form with the hole, almost as if the hole was the port of the box. but yeah, I guess that's pretty much the whole idea, just thinking I guess

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

The box looks good though, You think the 4 15's will have the same area as the 8 8's

(2007 Chevy Tahoe LT)

Mechman 320A

OEM AGM 

Fi Audio Neo 3.5 12"

Lol yeah I get that but isn't normally a blow through would have the box form with the hole, almost as if the hole was the port of the box. but yeah, I guess that's pretty much the whole idea, just thinking I guess

oh my bad man i miss understood what you were try to say now i get it but yeah with my design the hole wouldnt be the port it would look like the subs were mounted into the back wall of the truck

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

The box looks good though, You think the 4 15's will have the same area as the 8 8's

im also contemplating 2 lvl 5 15s there are so many options i have no idea what i want

Archived