4 z V.3 18s 18v and a big 4th order

so the rear chamber is the sealed?

i wanted to mound them inverted so i didnt have to calculate woofer displacement in the sealed partition because im unsure of what the displacement actually is also how did you get 5-6 cubes the site says they work in .2-.3 cu ft sealed each .2*8=1.6 .3*8=2.4 so thats how i came up with 2 cu ft for the sealed

Yes the sealed chamber is the rear. My bad was thinking ported. Displacement with the 8's shouldn't be much, the 12's displacement is .14 so i would guess the 8 to be .1 - .12..

I personally would make it about 3.4 cubes before displacement putting you at right between 2 and 2.4 but it depends on how much power you plan to run whether you want to make it a little smaller or not.

this is the first run of the 5ks i think, i wouldnt get them right way incase there are some bugs. im sure they did alot of testing, but still.

same amps as american bass 500.1s and the cactus amps.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

id do prolly a 3:1 ratio. .5 sealer per, so 4 cubes sealed, and 12 cubes ported with magnets inside of the ported section so you can smell them if they get stinky. and 168 - 180 square inches tuned to 45 hzish.

thats what i would do ...

make the selaed chamber smaller to handle more power or bigger to be more efficient.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

hey dwright27 would it be better to go with the style i came up with just mess with the tuning and volume or like the horn shape or whatever (not sure what its actually called) when the box is shaped like this |\/| i think you get the idea

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i would do how you have it.

the V shape i would keep like 10 - 12 inches between the rear woofers.

2006 F-150

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

you can buy new cab corners.

This... Not a good Idea to mix glass and metal, especially in colder climates, because the metal and glass expand and contract at different rates, causing cracking...

ive been told it will last maybe 2-3 years

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Archived