Sonic Electronix

why does that thing's faceplate look exactly the fucking same as my cdm-9801 faceplate?

maybie alpine was trying to save money and reused designs lol. if mine had an aux in i wouldnt be able to complain

Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.

im looking to sell an alpine cda 7839 so i can buy a new deck to use on my four wheeler. any estimates on what its worth

Check ebay, amazon, other forums via google search, etc, see what they're going for.....at the end of the day your deck is worth what somebody will pay you for it. I recently put my P880 up for sale on DIYMA and got hated on hard for asking $275 for it since it's got a blown pico fuse....they told me my deck was worth $150 at most and that I'd never sell it for more than that.......it took a week or two to get rid of it but I sold it for $10 less than my asking price on DIYMA. They made me do the Harlem shake on the hatersharlem_boy.gif

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

im looking to sell an alpine cda 7839 so i can buy a new deck to use on my four wheeler. any estimates on what its worth

Check ebay, amazon, other forums via google search, etc, see what they're going for.....at the end of the day your deck is worth what somebody will pay you for it. I recently put my P880 up for sale on DIYMA and got hated on hard for asking $275 for it since it's got a blown pico fuse....they told me my deck was worth $150 at most and that I'd never sell it for more than that.......it took a week or two to get rid of it but I sold it for $10 less than my asking price on DIYMA. They made me do the Harlem shake on the hatersharlem_boy.gif

i changed my mind. im gonna actually keep it and use it seeing as i was able to sell a few things to get the 30$ for the aux cord Edited by bass_stalker

JEEP BUILD PROJECT ANTIBLING.2000 jeep Cherokee.HEADUNITAlpine Cda-9886SUBSTAGE1 acendent 18" audio mayhem motor with a TI basket and tantric parts1 prototype DAT hellfire 1000.1HIGHSStockELECTRICALdb link 0 gaugeKnuconceptz Kolossus 4 gauge1 xs power d3400 under hoodBig 3 upgradeold fourwheeler build

The only way to delete your SMD account is for you crawl to steve meades door step on your knees and pleade for his forgiveness and acceptance to be released...He will either grant your wishes.....or choke you with a large piece of 0 gauge and electrocute you by hooking up a solid gold DC 12k at 0.000001 ohm and 10000 volts to your eye sockets and blow your head apart

You guys act like you have never clogged a toilet and ran around the bathroom frantically hoping it don't overflow.