Free Bass Tracks!! Update - Switched download to MediaFire!!

Input please  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which track is your favorite?

• Track 1 - 01-23-2011
    • Track 2 - THE NW COAST
    • Track 3 - WE GETTIN OVER
  2. 2. I want something different!

• Deeper Bass
    • Higher Bass
    • Different Style/Genre (Please post requests)

fuck rapidshare. honestly tho i go to there website to download your first link and it says it gone and wont let me off the fucking page without clicking upgrade to pro. use mediafire faster and free. no waiting. please re upload all your files to mediafire so i can download :)

mJzD9.png

fuck rapidshare. honestly tho i go to there website to download your first link and it says it gone and wont let me off the fucking page without clicking upgrade to pro. use mediafire faster and free. no waiting. please re upload all your files to mediafire so i can download :)

Sorry about that. I'm working on it right now. Give me a few minutes and it will be taken care of.

Sorry about that. I'm working on it right now. Give me a few minutes and it will be taken care of.

thanks man. i just hate rapidshare, its like the worst file hosting service ever. megaupload is the best for huge files. mediafire is great for small files such as this and its free and no wait

mJzD9.png

thanks man. i just hate rapidshare, its like the worst file hosting service ever. megaupload is the best for huge files. mediafire is great for small files such as this and its free and no wait

OK, download link is fixed! Sorry about that I didn't realize how much of a pain in the ass RapidShare is. Give the tracks a listen and tell me what you think. Thanks for the tip for using MediaFire!

Archived