Lil Wayne Subliminal Mesages?

all I have to say is lil wayne is the gay... thats right the gay lol... go listen to his georgia bush not george but georgia bush song.. so lame.. its like a retarded kid wrote his lyrics, blah blah.. oh well.

hear any new stuff? mixtapes?

SMDsigbannr4.jpg

play Moola.com its actually fun and free...

click here to join Money games!

its just games with free money!

hear any new stuff? mixtapes?

Not yet but i am sure i'll have to suffer through them... lol...that drug song was so god awful i almost cried.. www.goremy.com this guy pwns him hands down :) oh and the stair way to heaven backwards message is creepy.. i heard it years ago, didnt really hear the one in the lil wayne track... some people are just crazy.

seriously if people dont like weezy..ur just gay...the freestyles are sick...i think people are jealous cuz they could never think of shit like that...come on lets see....when he says....sick wit it/six digits/big engines/get head like 6 midgets....come on i can go all day on weezy versus...eminem aint around anymore so the few people that can freestyle out there is....game, lil wayne,loyd banks..and a few others