Stupid Mac Crap

Guest Nismofreak

Guest Nismofreak

damit.....every single time I get a video uploaded to my comp from the camera its converted to itunes crap software....now I can't view videos on windows media player....could someone tell me how to convert it back to windows not crappy mac software....mac software ftl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:

Guest MegaloManiac

chill with the hate on mac playboy.

im assuming its opening in Quicktime...

right click video and click "open with" and select windows media player, and make sure the always use this program for this type of file is checked as well

Edited by MegaloManiac

Guest MegaloManiac

something is not right...

what format is the video in, if you dont know then tell me the make and model of camera

im not a fanboi ;) i just love my mac & almost any other apple product :)

Fanboy is a term used to describe an individual (usually male, though the feminine version fangirl may be used for females) who is utterly devoted to a single fannish subject, or to a single point of view within that subject, often to the point where it is considered an obsession. Fanboys remain loyal to their particular obsession, disregarding any factors that differ from their point of view.

pwnt?

Guest MegaloManiac

its a quicktime file, opens in quicktime. there may be a plugin for windowsmedia, let me do a quick search and see

notice i said "almost" bibby ;) also there isnt any downsides to mac now days so i have no need to complain :) pwnt...i think not :P

edit: nismo: looks like you're sol on that

http://www.microsoft.com/windows/windowsme...dvice/0071.mspx

QuickTime. The Player can't play video files with .mov or .qt file name extensions. (Note that files encoded in QuickTime version 2.0 format or earlier can be played in the Player; however, this is an older format and files encoded with this version are not readily available.) QuickTime Player from Apple Computer is required to play these files.
Edited by MegaloManiac

Guest Nismofreak
its a quicktime file, opens in quicktime. there may be a plugin for windowsmedia, let me do a quick search and see

notice i said "almost" bibby ;) also there isnt any downsides to mac now days so i have no need to complain :) pwnt...i think not :P

um I think this is mac downsides they suck.....they need windows if osx10 fails lol.....haha...thanks for the help man...>I ain't a apple lover lol