Sonic Electronix

So i just got my uncles suv and the speakers are blown in the front and ones in the back are tweaking out half the time. Im on a real tight budget but i wanna get a some one nice system and eventually add a sub and amp but for the moment i just want speakers for the cabin...

can anyone point me in the right direction im a broke student and am new to audio systems

im driving a 2002 isuzu rodeo, 4x4 v6 with all the upgrades... i dont know the dimensions of the speakers and dont know what the cheapest way to go is any help is appreciated thanks!

Edited by Steezy

exactly how tight is your budget? because you can get some decent coaxials/components for ~$75/set

edit: deal of the day. perfect for you http://www.audiosavings.com/audiosavings-day-deal/index.aspx?item_cd=QS6500

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

if you want anything at all half way decent, $50 for 4 speakers wont cut it to be honest.

so you think 75 is like the cheapest i could go?

if you want a nice sounding speaker, $50 would be the absolute minimum. GOOD brands to look at would be MB Quart, Infinity, and Rockford Fosgate.

look in the 4sale section on here to find sum good deals

ya im not looking for like anything top quality just something that is better then what i have now cuz my speakers are blown out and the back ones rattle and tweak out haha

but ya I was thinking maybe i could get some used stuff, my friend got an entire system mids/highs sub and amp for 100 bucks and his car sounds awesome despite how it all looks

or the deal of the day that i posted right under your op, quantum comps sound pretty good, if you dont have tweeter spots in your car just cut some holes and make some. Cant beat $32 a set

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress