power acoutik in-dash

Well 300 gigs is roughly 75000 songs if you math it up so you have about 160 gigs and you can get a ipod that big. Why do you need that many songs lol? Do you listen to all of it often?

apple rates the storage and 128kps my music is at 320 or above i have 40008 songs at 304.25gb ive been working on compressing it but i need a good program to do it and even after i doubt ill be able to fit it all on an ipod

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Um p3200 i think twistedchild420 did like a 10 minute review of it on youtube check it out. Also get the convert software made by the people who make wavepad you can change the bitrate of all your songs at once.

Edited by deeje

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

Um p3200 i think twistedchild420 did like a 10 minute review of it on youtube check it out. Also get the convert software made by the people who make wavepad you can change the bitrate of all your songs at once.

thanks ill check it out

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

• 2 weeks later...