UFC people check this out..TUF season 13

yea brock really should round his game out ,more before being a coach, but this will prolly turn into a rampage jackson thing, but you never now

i like brock, but he bucks f he gets two consecutive hits on him, except for ground pound, he doesnt have much game, hes he was a wrestler, but he hasnt used it much in ufc

What are you talking about? Besides his loss to Cain, Brock has demolished everybody he has fought. He got subbed once and avenged that loss. He took a tremendous amount of punishment in the first round of the Carwin fight to come back and win. He has won every fight he has had due to his wrestling! What does he need to do to make people take him seriously? Beat the most decorated heavyweight in UFC history?....he already did that.

brock has beaten everyone i understand and hes great at what he does, b ut like i said he has barely utilized his wrestling, he has just tried to ground and pound everyone, he didnt get tested until shane carwin and shane was destroying brock, brock couldnt stand up to shane so he used a bit of ground game and submitted shane, again in the fight with cain brock was tested, any fight where brock has really bee n punched a few times, he buckles quick, i just want him to use more wrestling and round out his game more, hes has abused his size and strength a nd is forgetting basic wrestling and other tactics that would make him more well rounded, getting stuck in an ankle lock is an amateur move but not if your a national wrestling champ, you should know beter to leave yourself open so easily, hes getting better every fight but i want to seem him add some skills to his repertoire

and before you say im hating on brock because he used to be a wwe wrestler or anything else, brock is one of my favorite ufc fighters, he needs to learn form his defeat from cain and work on his defensive capabilities and ground game, and more technical striking rather than pounding people with those canned hams, even though ti works, it doesnt hurt to have more aspects to your game

my all time favorite is fedor emalianenko, but hes not in ufc and may never be