Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So I am really excited to find out what my subwoofer is really capable of sounding like in a hand-built box made to it's exact specifications. I want to know what do I need to calculate to properly build and tune this box to 33 hertz? It's a 12" sub.

Posted

need more info on sub also get the torres calculator for sure

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

Posted

What info do you need on the sub? On the spec sheet I got with the sub I got the Frequency range, Qts, Vas, Xmax, Vented Box Vol in cubic feet, Minimum-Maximum Box Volume in cubic feet and Port Dimensions in inches. But I mean i'm literally starting from scratch I want to make both the port and box so can you help me please?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3899 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...