Post your droid desktops

Looks like the windows 7 phone.

Correct, which was the point the original person started trying to create the look of it.

I REALLY like it, it is very simple looking, but also stands out at the same time. Sadly, those are images that were already created by the OP in the link I posted above. I had to do that to get a feel for the layout of the desktop visualizers, and now that I have all the actual sizes of them (1x1 - 4x4, on my resolution), I am starting on making my own widgets for it.

Any droid based phone can be customiZed you just gotta research your phone and go for it.

Some just WAY more than others (aka, Motorola's locked bootloader has blocked a ton of customizations on my phone :()

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

If you make the 4x1 widgets how do you apply them as an icon? I've been looking into making some semi-transparent widgets that go across the screen as I stated above, but not sure how. Your window themed setup has some icon sizes that I'd use.

If you make the 4x1 widgets how do you apply them as an icon? I've been looking into making some semi-transparent widgets that go across the screen as I stated above, but not sure how. Your window themed setup has some icon sizes that I'd use.

Desktop Visualizer, it is in the Market for free.

You would want to install it, go to your homescreen, do a longpress, add a widget, and look for the "Desktop Visualizer 4x1" widget, click on it. Will take you back to your homescreen with the widget there with the android & setting icons on it, click it and you can choose the icon & execution.

I do not know the resolution on your phone, BUT if it is the same resolution of mine (480x854), these are the sizes for all the widgets

1x2: 110x282

1x3: 110x428

1x4: 110x574

2x1: 230x136

3x1: 350x136

4x1: 470x136

4x4: 470x574

Large (3x3): 350x428

Middle (2x2): 230x282

Small (1x1): 110x136

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

You would want to install it, go to your homescreen, do a longpress, add a widget, and look for the "Desktop Visualizer 4x1" widget, click on it. Will take you back to your homescreen with the widget there with the android & setting icons on it, click it and you can choose the icon & execution.

This is the part I couldn't figure out. Thanks so much, I'll post up some results after I change some stuff around..again.

This is the part I couldn't figure out. Thanks so much, I'll post up some results after I change some stuff around..again.

Haha no problem man. This stuff is new (to me), so I like helping people out with it since I may learn something new in the process!

About changing stuff around, I am pretty content with my setup now, except for changing a few of the widgets, I am good for a while. :clapping:

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

That looks pretty sweet, can't wait to see the finished image! BTW, if you don't already know, don't go crazy with font types...they look horrific if they have too much detail in them.

pPFs4E8.jpg

06 Mini Cooper S

Sundown, SoundQubed

Cadence, XS Power

151s Sealed

155s Outlaw

Windshield @ 37hz

Archived