mendezm9 Posted January 20, 2011 Report Posted January 20, 2011 Thinking about selling my 13w7 but not sure what would be a good price... Suggestions? Looks and works like new if that helps any...
akustoms Posted January 20, 2011 Report Posted January 20, 2011 from looking around id say prob 300-400, used in good shape. Maybe a little more if its in a box i guess, depending on the person but i dont think you can sell it here on smd. you dont have enough posts, to sell. 15"AA havoc, AQ1200d. T3 audio 6.5 2 way componet set on rockford p400.4
korey_hofer Posted January 20, 2011 Report Posted January 20, 2011 list it in cragslist or trade me for one of my aq's previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
korey_hofer Posted January 20, 2011 Report Posted January 20, 2011 oh damn I see you don't have enough post, do that first then trade me previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
mendezm9 Posted January 20, 2011 Author Report Posted January 20, 2011 I dont have enough to post yet but i got some refs from ca.com and caco under the same user name. Not really interested in aq. Probably going with 4 Level 4s...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.