Sonic Electronix

2 RE SX10D2 + Hifon BXi 2607D

So I've been spending the last 2 hours going from board to board trying to figure out what I should do for my 2 RE SX10D2 subs, and how to mount them in my 06 wrx.

I'll be fabing my own box, but I'm still not sure on what I should do to get full power out of them and have them sound right. I'm fine with running 1 subwoofer only in my own box tuned at sized at 1.25. But I'm not exactly sure how to set it up properly. Any advice guys?

Btw, I'll be finishing up the big 3, and I'm running an Optima w/ 1/0 gauge running through everything.

I was planning on making my own. I just need help on suggestions on setting up the subwoofer/subwoofers. the watts rms going to them would be 850W each, according to Hifonics, but they are under ratted. Tomorrow I'll be checking out how much is being put out of the amp to make sure of the wattage.

I was planning on making my own. I just need help on suggestions on setting up the subwoofer/subwoofers. the watts rms going to them would be 850W each, according to Hifonics, but they are under ratted. Tomorrow I'll be checking out how much is being put out of the amp to make sure of the wattage.

making your own, but do you know how much port you need? how many square inches of port per cubic foot? how big to make the box? how to tune a box? you cant just be like "i want a 3" port, that should be fine". just saying...

Archived