Stix & Twigz Build "not Completed"

Twigs, where you at? I am almost certain I seen you at an audio comp... When the nascar race was goin on.... Oh, That looks awesome by the way

I didnt take the time to look through the thread, so how much power are you puttin to those?

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Twigs, where you at? I am almost certain I seen you at an audio comp... When the nascar race was goin on.... Oh, That looks awesome by the way

I didnt take the time to look through the thread, so how much power are you puttin to those?

3000 to each sub if I can find a deal with Hifonics. Which Audio comp? If you were at the one in crest hill Xtreme Audio I was their, but I hate those fuckers now. the only other one I was at was in illinois IASCAI or somtin. right now were trying to get hold of a Crunch GP 3000 cheapest as possible mayb they'll hook us up cuz my boy knows Mike =).

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

Yeah, i waz at the xtreme audio one.. the dude with the shitty kenwoods haha im hopin to get metered sometime soon... do you know of anybody that has a meter other than xtreme?

Oh, and i dont have the sealed box anymore... Im trying to figure out a way to tune my port down for my ported box, though, so high freq. bumpin for now.

2009 VW Rabbit 2-Door:

Pioneer AVH-X1600DVD

Kicker CX600.1 (Kicker "Certified" 638wrms@2ohm)

NVX VCW124 @2 Ohm, ~1.25 ft^3 Sealed box

Stock Doors; (4) 6.5's, (2) 4's, (4) 1" Tweets

Owner/Founder of RT Photography

Canon Traitor who moved to Fujifilm

Archived