Just Got A Job At Circuit City Today!

mostly retail companys do hair analysis for loss prevention (they feel that if you do/did drugs, you must steal).... piss tests are mainly for the companys insurance/liability. ;) and to all you youngsters here in cali... just about everyone here will require a drug test of some sort prior to hire...

Edited by BURRITO
looking out for the youngsters!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

• 2 weeks later...

damn i didnt realize so many ppl replied to this but anyway "he" hasnt got the test yet and its been 3 weeks so far but i was talkin to one of the guys that does the car installation, hes like thesame age as me, today and he said hes got an re mt 18 which is the first time ive ever heard of someone in person know about re and fi and we got to talkin and i asked him if hes heard of steve meade and again for the first time ive heard someone else say they know who steve meade was he was like isnt that the dude thats got 4 18s in a tahoe haha. but ima have to hear the re cz ive never heard em b4.

Edited by adam4563

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery

they do hair tests on presidents, and candidates, thats how they found out Bill Clinton smoked weed how many years previous to running for president? Alot longer than 10yrs previous. And Bush..... cocain

I havent done drugs in atleast10-8yrs, hard core drugs, and wont do anything agin, just so I know I can pass a test at the drop of a dime when needed.

A co worker said he used a fake dick you can fill up with piss, keeps the piss a nice warm temp, and looks like, well a dick

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

okay... hard part is done! looks like you got the job... now the only way you will get piss tested is either an injury or if something gets stolen!

Barretto MotorsportsTeam RFCTeam CHMTeam SMD "Blow Sand"Live Your Life Without Boundaries... http://www.jeffbarretto.acnrep.com/d_oppor...A=US_EN&BW=

okay... hard part is done! looks like you got the job... now the only way you will get piss tested is either an injury or if something gets stolen!

if thats the case i hope so cz im not gonna be stealin anything cz the discount i get is like anywhere from 40 - 60% on car audio stuff and im in need of a 4 channel amp bad!

The New - 2002 Acura Rsx (work in progress)Eclipse AVN7000Eclipse 4 Channel4 Polk Audio Db 6.5 (soon to be changed)T500.1Punch 3 15"- The (old) System - 94 GMC Sonoma Ext. CabH/U - Pioneer Avic D3Eclipse 4 Channel Amp2 MB Quart DUA 216 6.5 components2 Polk Momo 4x10s1 RF Power T5001bd2 RF P315D4's 5 cubes net @ 35hzPowermaster D1200 Battery