Second Skin Audio

old ported box

i had a shop build me one of their "custom" boxes that was supposedly tuned to 65hrz which was told to me when it was done, anyways i cant use my trunk for the time being because im moving into my own place and its full, so i thought why not just sit the box on the rear seats. my t1kcp has its gains reset so my question is, how can i find the tuning frequency of this older box i have? if thats even possible.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/38791-torres-box-tuning-calculator-updated-310/#entry551556

it has instructions if it doesnt work also have to make sure it saves as a .exe if all else fails RE audios site has a box calc thats somewhat decent but id still to get torres to work

head unit - pioneer DEH-P5100UB

subwoofer - nothing

speakers - powerbass components

amp - nothing

hoe.png

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/38791-torres-box-tuning-calculator-updated-310/#entry551556

it has instructions if it doesnt work also have to make sure it saves as a .exe if all else fails RE audios site has a box calc thats somewhat decent but id still to get torres to work

im better off trying to see if there is some type of formula so i could do it the long way, math has always been my strong point so its no biggy.