He is more perky today. Moving arond great. The spot on his head hardly moves anymore. I couldn't see it moving at all today, but i didn't look real hard. Also, he is breathing out of both sides of his snout now. :) I tok him for a ride earlier when i went to the bank. I'm thinking about taking him for a walk so he can see the outside, and maybe it will make him feel better.

Whew! Man o man has he made a speady recovery! It's been 3&1/2 days, and he is moving around great, breathing out of both sides of his nose, eating, pissing/pooping, playing, & jumping. I walked him today, and he pulled me around like he always did before he got hurt. His face is looking better. The swelling is down a little bit. Still has some more to go. When he breathes, he is not flapping on his head anymore. No more bleeding. He is almost back to normal, just with a big cut(which is also healing up nicely). Has about 6more days before the stitches come out. Thanks guys for all the support, thoughts, and prayers. God has taken care of my pooch! Here are some pics i took today. These are with the digi, and not my phone as well.

The 1st four pics are me. The last three are my friend.

Trillville01.jpg

Trillville02.jpg

Trillville03.jpg

Trillville04.jpg

Trillville05.jpg

Trillville06.jpg

Trillville07.jpg

• 2 weeks later...