ok ok sorry about that, just your comment outta all the others came off as just trying to insult and get a few "lol's" on my behalf...again i apologize bro

and there are ways to like fix broken ipods there was a thread on here a couple months back, maybe try a search for it?

You thought that you were right when you multiplied 12*2 to get cone area of 2 12's..you deserved it.

But OP, I had to do it, just file an eBay dispute, If the guy doesn't pay you back he gets bothered with literally 4 phone calls a day from a collection agency and then they start sending shit to his house..and then they have the right to call his local police

Haha that sounds great to me. Some people in this world need to learn consequences of their actions. But i will definitely check that out, thanks!

fuck taking it to apple. they will just give you a discount on a new one. and you need an appointment to even talk to a tech.

if its shutting off because it wont hold a charge you can just replace the battery. its not all that hard. a friend of mine gave me his old ipod with a dead battery and i changed it out. think it was only 15-20 bucks.

if you dont want to try you can send it to me, order parts and have them sent to me and ill do it for you and ship it back once its working.

try a google search on the symptoms and see if there is a common solution.

How good of a deal did you get on it? While I do agree with skittles, if it wasn't all that great of a deal (depending on how much of a % that 15-20 ends up being) go ahead and try to get your money back. If they cooperate and refund you return the ipod to them. If they don't and you have to force them to repay Im pretty sure you aren't required to send the ipod back. Then replace the battery and you have a $15-20 working ipod.