Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

XM/Steering wheel control/Bluetooth/On Star integration?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I really haven't made any definite decisions, but i've been wanting to replace my factory HU, the only thing that's holding me back is integrating the Blue tooth system, the steering wheel music controls, On Star, and XM radio the car came with... Are most of those things functions of the HU? or is the bluetooth/xm/on star separate modules that can be integrated with a new HU? I have a feeling i'm not gonna like the answer... I have a feeling a HU with an XM tuner, a blue tooth system, and two seperate units for integrating the steering wheel controls for the music/bluetooth, and one for integrating the On Star is going to be very expensive.... I've been sticking with the stock HU and LOC, cause the stock HU is already the Pioneer upgraded one from GM, It puts out good power and it has an Ipod adapter and AUX in... but i'm starting to want a touchscreen/video type set up...

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...