We have a year old daughter and the bitch didn't even think about her.....we just lost our house 3 months ago we each have our own cars under our own name so I'm not really worried about that.... My life just keeps getting worse the only thing I do thank her for is my beautiful daugter

»Yonik«

A relationship is supposed to be about trust. There should never be anything to hide

lol which is why i fucking hate facebook and cellphones anymore.. hell, they can be cheating while sitting right next to you half the time. i hate to be old school about it, but these damn cellular decices and faceyspace make it easier to get away with (for the first few times) and just tests people to do it. i cant stand a fucking cheater, which is why i will never do it, nor have done it. if im not happy with the person im with, i'll tell them that, and either work things out, or collect my things and move along. sorry if this sounds confumbled, but its 5am and i've been awake for almost 42 hours for no reason at all. lol

My question to y'all is this. What do you define as cheating?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

A relationship is supposed to be about trust. There should never be anything to hide

lol which is why i fucking hate facebook and cellphones anymore.. hell, they can be cheating while sitting right next to you half the time. i hate to be old school about it, but these damn cellular decices and faceyspace make it easier to get away with (for the first few times) and just tests people to do it. i cant stand a fucking cheater, which is why i will never do it, nor have done it. if im not happy with the person im with, i'll tell them that, and either work things out, or collect my things and move along. sorry if this sounds confumbled, but its 5am and i've been awake for almost 42 hours for no reason at all. lol

My question to y'all is this. What do you define as cheating?

it depends on ones definition of a relationship.. lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Parentnoia I don't know why I went through her phone I mean I let her use mine I didn't think anything wrong of it so yea if you want call it a bitch I guess it was but I would be sleeping with a fucking whore right now

»Yonik«

Like in his case. He's married to her with a daughter. How far is she allowed to go before she crosses the line?

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Parentnoia I don't know why I went through her phone I mean I let her use mine I didn't think anything wrong of it so yea if you want call it a bitch I guess it was but I would be sleeping with a fucking whore right now

obviously you were feeling that something wasn't right, and i know where your coming from there. and the phone is usually a way to find out information without asking, or really searching. if you ask your wife,girlfriend, whatever if they're cheating on you, they're going to say no. so you gotta find it out on your own half the time, and if i was under suspicion and didnt wanna risk any "you dont trust me" fights, then i would go straight for the text messages.

why am i awake... lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Like in his case. He's married to her with a daughter. How far is she allowed to go before she crosses the line?

well, if it were me. then her talking and flirting with another man would be where the line is, and crossing that line would be the end of it.

fact of the day: dont come close to the line, and you wont have anything to worry about. lol

Cmamtower exactly... She is on her phone 24 7 I caught her on her phone Like at 1 in the morning on several ocasions and she would get back late from " school"

»Yonik«

i say cheating goes from a kiss to sex (and inbetween obviously)... dancin/huggin (in some cases) can possibly make me jealous at times and ill comment on it or somethin to her but i think thats pretty much the line for cheating... (not texting/facbitching) but sexting can go in the cheating category (sending not recieving, unless asking to receive) also im not dr phil, just my opinion

well i would kinda consider "hey have you talked or flirted with any guys on facebook or texting anyone lately" her: "..no" then find out she has, as baseline cheating. but thats just me, its enough to piss me off, so its whatever i feel like calling it at the time lol

Archived