So I'm getting ready to go to bed and I got curious to go through my wifes phone and what do you know I find out the bitch is cheating on me.....and just when I tought my life couldn't get messed up anymore

»Yonik«

wow... what did the messages say?

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

damn bro im sorry about that, like the homie above said, take her outside, and lock the door.

(2) Kicker L5 12's

Alpine IDA-X305 HU

Dual Optimas

Big three

Kenwood EQ

RF Components

Hifonics Brutus 1K (Subs)

Alpine MRP 250 (Mids/Highs)

Lots o' sound deadening

ahhh shit... Kinda a bitch move going through her phone but she is cheating on you...

i mean it is personal space, but i know where hes coming from if there were any signs or he felt a little insecure about something or things didnt add up right, i cant lie, the phone is usually of the first places i go to.. and where i get most of my answers 100 percent of the time because sometimes, even though they get caught, they still try to lie about it lol

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

Shes texting saying that she can't wait to see him again and that she's gonna file a divorce I found recent calls ,she gets home late and saying she's with her mom she doesn't want to be near me and she barely talks to me.....also saying that she loves him and she just admitted to it

»Yonik«

I'd LOVE to see the proof though. And I'd like to see that confrontation tween them two. "Hey honey. I decided to be a little bitch and go through your phone and, who is this person here?"

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Archived