Sonic Electronix

I know there may be some better subs out for the money but I have had good luck with the DBXI's and the sound quality in my rides with custom slot ported boxes that was pretty impressive. May not win spl competitions but they slam pretty good. Had Two 15's in my 97 Tahoe With Earthquake Powerhouse 5000D and they carried a long ways. I think I like them better than my 2-15" T5 Tarrantulas. Got rid of the HOE and put two 12's DBXI with Soundstream Piccasso 1500D in my Altima and they were taking there toll on the interior.

I just recently traded the altima in on a 2011 Dodge Nitro and hoping the 12's will slam in it. Just wish I still had the 15's and Powerhouse amp to put in it, but I still have the boxes for them so who knows I may end up getting some more unless you guys can recommend something you think is better for my ride that will work with the 1500D Soundstream running on 1 ohm, could go to 1/2 but dont really want to chance it with stock charging system. With the remote gain half way up, the 12's dont want anymore than that. Gonna stay with 4 gauge and go with 100 amp inline fuse instead of 80 cause I did pop the 80 a time or two. It would be overkill but I still have the 0 gauge and 200amp fuse and solenoid from the Tahoe for a future build, but let the 3800 Kinetiks go (stupid).

I new here but always have had sounds since before I started driving (sparkomatic car radio, 40 watt jenson amp and two 6x9's and radio shack 12" in crappy box, hooked to battery charger in the bedroom floor) Lol! 33 years old and still loving it so take it easy on me guys and opions are welcome.

Edited by nogoslow

"Drive it Like you Stole it!"