Sonic Electronix

ANY 94-97 accord owners I need your help!!!

Long story short my rod linkages that connect the door handle to the actual part that opens the door came off. I have no idea how they re-attach and i've look at youtube videos and it seems physically impossible to re-attach like they are pictured. I've tried everything possible but cant figure this out. Cant iopen the car from the inside on either door, and i got places to be in the morning. Anyone that can help LMK. ill pm you my phone #.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

took someone home and since the panels off ive just had the handle attached. well my other friend was fuckin around earlier and snapped the handle off the door, and i was just using the metal rod until i got time to buy a new handle (hes paying for it). Well i took a kid home from work and he pulled the metal rod out of the door. So i went to the other side to see how it was attached, and took it off as well to see maybe if the rod was bent, but it wasnt cause theyre both the same. Now i have no fuckin idea how to re attach them. it literally is impossible. The driver side just undid the clip and it slid out. No force, so nothings broke. just no idea how it goes back in.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

this video

look at like 2:10 and on. Right by his left hand youll see a rod that connects the handle to the actual door to open it. even better view at 2:16. Ive replicated just how it looks and theres no fucking way that attaches. Ive tried both rods, as i may have mixed em, but nothing. Ive lined up angles, everything, im at a loss. I just dont know. Especially the driver side cause there was no force to bend anything at all. came right out.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

fuck it. just gonna get up and go to the auto shop down the road first thing at 6. Hopefully they wont charge... But well see.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

its good dw about it thanks though. like i said ll just go by the auto shop. Maybe they know how. I just wish someone else could see it irl, it defies the laws of physics.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

Archived