Retrojordans Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 Thinking about running a hidden BlueTooth ready Head unit, and running my tunes from a BlueTooth ready wireless tablet PC so I can stand outside of my truck with a dope little custom tablet pc with neon and shit on it and control the whole business from outside the vehicle, and inside I'll just make a flushed out mount for it, molded center console style...but uh..yea the question. What's the sound quality like running a wireless stereo feed...will I need a pre-amp from the headunit to the amp, like if it was 3.5mm (headphone jack) on the tablet - RCA...say I went that round what would I need then.. I just need some damn advice, these local fools know shit about shit imo...let me know fellas. Has anyone done this besides Steve? I don't expect him to straight up post on this random ass thread...but hey that would be ideal !! LOL
Retrojordans Posted January 28, 2011 Author Report Posted January 28, 2011 I might just run a random 10" wireless touch screen tablet, with a cheapo bluetooth adapter, and a cheapo bluetooth head unit..will at least get the tunes flowing, then I can fine tune the sound quality from there..
skittlesRgood Posted January 28, 2011 Report Posted January 28, 2011 not sure of there is a trick to it but i couldnt get my laptop to talk to my HU. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
Retrojordans Posted January 28, 2011 Author Report Posted January 28, 2011 not sure of there is a trick to it but i couldnt get my laptop to talk to my HU. Should be pretty easy if both your headunit and your pc are bluetooth compatible...
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.