THIS SUNDAY NSPL EVENT!! BIRTHDAY BASH 2011 at Pulse Car Audio!

Ric Thornton

Just checked the calender and I'm off that weekend so I don't see why i won't be done there. This time it won't take forever to find your shop. Haha

Depending on what the electrical situation is in my car, I might compete this time.

cant miss the sign lmao

looks like ill be heading down this time, get a few runs under my belt, nothing new done though, ill have my headliner and pillers back in this weekend so should help, anyone gunna have a scope there and mind scoping my AQ?

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Just checked the calender and I'm off that weekend so I don't see why i won't be done there. This time it won't take forever to find your shop. Haha

Depending on what the electrical situation is in my car, I might compete this time.

cant miss the sign lmao

looks like ill be heading down this time, get a few runs under my belt, nothing new done though, ill have my headliner and pillers back in this weekend so should help, anyone gunna have a scope there and mind scoping my AQ?

I thought AQ's had a clip light.

cant miss the sign lmao

Can't trust those completely :P

I will be working until the wee hours the night before so I dont think ill go. But definitely for a glen burnie or spring show.

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

cant miss the sign lmao

Can't trust those completely :P

I will be working until the wee hours the night before so I dont think ill go. But definitely for a glen burnie or spring show.

yeah i wouldent go by that at all lol, id have a scope my self but prom planning is draining my non exsistant moneys, plus when i scoped it i know i left some room to finagle stuff so i figured someone might go with one, ill toss whoever a few bucks for there time :)

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Cutting it close with this car situation and recone but I should be there.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

I still need to order it. Hopefully today. I just don't know if I can afford to drive down there to get it done (with a few days to let the suspension soften up). It doesn't look TOO hard lol. I'll hit you up soon to let you know.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

so much for sunday >.> i got a job finnaly and im doing training friday-sunday >.> fml

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

<.< what's new. Good stuff though. Catch you next time around.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

<.< what's new. Good stuff though. Catch you next time around.

i wanted to be like oh i cant come sunday.....but i really need a job, although the job sucks, i sell knifes....lmfao stupid shit, i was seriously coming too, bullhonkey

jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

Archived