DingyChingy Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 I need to build a box for my friend's single cab truck. he has a jl 12w6 that needs to fit in a 48.5wide x 7"top depth x 8.5" bottom depth x 15" tall space. the sub displaces .09 cu ft and he wants a port. can anyone on here draw up a box for me? please? 96 ZJ. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112237-poor-persons-zj-build/
dwright27 Posted January 29, 2011 Report Posted January 29, 2011 Subs forward on drive side port on side of box to passenger side. On my phone so I can't draw it 2006 F-150 4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver XS Power 4 DC 3.5kw Team DC Team S.P.L. Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0 DC Audio Dealer American Bass Dealer XS Power Dealer Audio Technix Dealer
DingyChingy Posted January 29, 2011 Author Report Posted January 29, 2011 Subs forward on drive side port on side of box to passenger side. On my phone so I can't draw it Similar to one of these crap boxes? http://www.pickupspecialties.com/Subwoofer_enclosures/AE_ported/PB_truck_ported_subwoofer_boxes.html 96 ZJ. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/112237-poor-persons-zj-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.