My friend Don gave me his old box that he used last year with his single 12, now hes running 2 10" RE SX's, he won't need this one any more, plus he tuned it to low anyways, so i switched the baffle to fit for a single 10" till I get my RE12s.

its 4 cu/ft, tuned to 45hz

havn't got any pics of it in the car yet, cause i have no battarys left for the camara, so i had to take these while it was plugged into the usb, this thing weighs at least 90-100lb's!

newbox2001.jpg

newbox2002.jpg

newbox001.jpg

mmmmm.. bass.RD Audio

I know this sounds gay, but..

from all the boxes i've done, cardboard and a couple wood, they never got as low, or sounded as good as this box, on the stock deck!

it sounds pretty good..

and I know its small, but its just temporary until I can get the 2 12's, i wanna get my amp back today hopefully, and get it hooked up sometime this weekend if its not to cold.

mmmmm.. bass.RD Audio

Guest 90accordman

im sorry im gonna say it..that box looks like complete shit man.  id strap it totally and get someone who knows thier shit to make you some plans for another one.

im sorry im gonna say it..that box looks like complete shit man.  id strap it totally and get someone who knows thier shit to make you some plans for another one.

why wats wrong wit it??

Guest 90accordman

why wats wrong wit it??

lol do you have to ask.

at least get hid of the wanna be flare port its doing nothing but making the box ugly, air sees 4 sides it doesnt care if 1 side is flared

but hey if you test it like without the flared side and then put the flared side on and test and you get a higher reading with the flared then it doesn matter wat it looks like cause its for spl.... sq you have to worry about the look of the box. i have actually seen it done with the flaring the one side of the inside of the box and it worked well.