[SOLD] Lots o install accessories.

blahhhhhhh, well if you have extra left over ill take em :)

you have my number? stalker.... lol :clapping: but if you are we could meet up and race down there? :P

I'll letcha know if i do have any extra, and you have mine too. We have talked before :rofl:

And if i can make it ill prolly meet up with Nate and ride along with him. If i get my phone working again we could try to set something up so we all meet up and ride together.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

blahhhhhhh, well if you have extra left over ill take em :)

you have my number? stalker.... lol :clapping: but if you are we could meet up and race down there? :P

I'll letcha know if i do have any extra, and you have mine too. We have talked before :rofl:

And if i can make it ill prolly meet up with Nate and ride along with him. If i get my phone working again we could try to set something up so we all meet up and ride together.

wow i do have your number lmfao woops, idr talking to you honestly :peepwall: but yeah no doubt lemme know whats good with that, and nates gunna come down too?!

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived