[TORO]

Toro ismy 7 month old Rottweiler as of March 20, 07.

i was originally going 2 get a blue nose pit but that didnt work out.. so i ended up lookinga for a Rott n i ended up finding Toro in the local newspaper ads.

i got him for 200 bucks he is Half German n half American. The dad is a dam beast, he was the german.. a big ass 225 LB "bear", ahah the mom looked beautifull but she was a lil skinny from giving birth.. ive lways liked rotts but until u actually own and raise 1 u can actually understand how great they are. So steve i feel 4 ur loss, i coodnt imagin loosin toro...ur new one...HOLY SHIT, that fukin thing is huge, at 12 weeks..dam, nice lookin dog steve...

in my city, Tucson, there have been alot of rotty attacks recently and they have a bad rep. but like i saw wit any dog, it all depends on the trainer and how u raise it, wether its a pit, a chihuhua, or a rott..dnt matter. Rottweilers are very loyal, noble, smart, strong, i cood go on...i wood def. recomand this breed 2 a fam. one of the main resons we got him was becus sum1 broke into our house, i can almost guarantee they wnt be breakin in wit Toro out there...i am currently training him with the Sit Means Sit program and i am very satisfied...lll post up mor pics later..Hes really not that lazy at all, hes ver enrgetic but i dnt kno y i usually take pics when hes calm n chillen...

these are some of the sumwhat most recent pics..

Posted Image

probly the 1st day i had him..6 1/2 weeks

Posted Image

Toro messin around

Posted Image

a lil comparison of toro growin

Posted Image

Toro about 11 weeks..a lil skinny back then.

Posted Image

my dog chillen by the pool...about 4 months

Posted Image

Toro gettin ready 2 crash out(about 5 months)

• 3 weeks later...

Here she is. Finally picked out a female. Paid for her last night, but waiting another week to get her, maybe less. She is 4weeks right now. Her mother is pure rednose, the father is boudreaux and something else, i forget, with also some gator. He is blue/white, and has put off completely albino pups. Mine is actually almost albino, just the little bit on her nose is black, but the rest of her is all pink, so i hope she carries the gene. :) I havent decided on a name yet, but i will after i get her.

Posted Image

Posted Image

smdsiguq8.png

well, i got a dog of all dogs.. named Tweeter.. i read that Coolwazabi(i think) has a dog named Tweeter too, so thats cool, anyway, he is half Staffordshire Bullterrior and half Chihaua(sp?), and boy, for his size, he is all muscle.

here are some pics when we first got him:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

here are more recent pics of him

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

couple of awesome vids of him, and then another vid of him and our other dog Tanner playin with him:

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/Sca...eetertanner.flv

http://s47.photobucket.com/albums/f200/Sca...ent=tweeter.flv

and i have.. 5 other dogs too, lol.. ill post other pics of them later, but The Tweets is the main man..

Edited by Scarrell

98 Grand Cherokee
HU: JVC KDHDR20
Comps: Helix E62C & Alpine Type S
Sub: 12" RF HX2
Box: 3cf tuned to 30hz
Sub Amp: Kicker KX600.1
Comp Amp: None yet
http://www.youtube.com/user/scarr3ll/
^^^my slowed music^^^