Scion tC build (Update 20110701)

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man i totally didn't recognize this car at the NSPL show today! It was kool meeting you and its awesome how willing you are to learn. Your gonna go far in the audio world. Hit me up if you need a box design, apparently i'm a wis at hatchbacks.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Yeah that was her. I always have questions and am always willing to learn about something new. And I'll definitely keep you in mind when I really commit to building a new box.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Yeah that was her. I always have questions and am always willing to learn about something new. And I'll definitely keep you in mind when I really commit to building a new box.

Alright man lemme know. I don't charge for kool guys. :drinks: If you have any questions shoot me a PM anytime and if i can't answer it i will find someone who can.

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Nick - That'd be pretty badass but I don't wanna give up the back seats. lol. I've seen a video of a tC with two 18s walled...shit was pretty intense.

Chris - Sweet man thanks. Like I said, I'll keep that in mind.

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

• 2 months later...

Just a little update.

SDC10410.jpg

What could I be doing? Surface all clean and ready to go.

SDC10411.jpg

Yep you guessed it.

SDC10413.jpg

Not sound deadening related but I found these black marks (upper left in picture). I'm 90% sure this vehicle was in an accident at some point and these are the scars from when it was repaired. I'm not happy this information was nopt passed down to the dealer, and eventually me.

SDC10415.jpg

Can see them better here. See the wheel well area at the bottom left? There is a hefty dent on the side from where something definitely hit.

SDC10416.jpg

Ok back on topic. This is all I'm doing for now. Will cover more later on down the road.

SDC10417.jpg

SDC10419.jpg

So much cargo space! Plenty of room for activities!

SDC10420.jpg

I lied. No more cargo space.

So that was my project for the day... amongst other things. Hope you enjoy the few pics.

Injuries obtained during todays project:

-Stupidly burned knuckle of right ring finger on heat gun. Ouch.

-Somehow caused my thumb knuckle to hurt extremely bad. Enough for me to cease applying the deadener for a few. Might be the aftermath of a previous injury...idk.

TDHsiggy.png

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

Archived