Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

This morning my 225 machman alt started making like a winding noise.. Its maybe cause it cold outside and it my belt.. Idk.. Is it because I need a new belt cause I ain't bought once one since I had it?? I'll try it when I get out of college..6 months old alt..

Posted

Did you open the hood and look at it? It may have come lose and become like untightened from the tensioner.

312tzpu.png

My 02 Accord Wall Build

2 Sundown Audio Nightshade V1 18s --- 1 SAZ 3500

Sundown Audio 100.4 --- 4 Sundown Audio Neo-Pro 8s

Sundown Audio 125.2 --- 2 Morel MD-12 Tweeters , 2 Selenium ST-200 Tweeters

DC Power 270xp --- 4 XS Power D1200s | 1 D5100R

Posted

Did you open the hood and look at it? It may have come lose and become like untightened from the tensioner.

Thanks bro..I just check it and it's alright. It's just I work and go to college everyday and this was the first time I had my music turn off..thanks for ur help..I did check the tensioner tho..

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 1 Anonymous, 6202 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...