WTT 10" AQ HDC3 for Home Theater Reciever

As stated looking for a Home Theater Reciever with 5 channels or more, post what you have, and I will see if it is something I would trade even up for etc.........

The Sub has Dual 1 ohm coils and is in great condition I bought it on CACO a few months ago and it has sat in my closet since, I want to go a different direction that will require some heavy electrical upgrades, So I am gonna work on that first....

I will have pics up in a few

The sub will be shipped out on Friday when I get payed, and will be shipped via UPS with 300 dollars insurance.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

01312011417.jpg

01312011419.jpg

01312011421.jpg

01312011423.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

i got a sony 5.1 reciever with some lg speakers and a sony subwoofer that i can send with as well

Model#???

And perhaps pics

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Cool guys, just get me some pics and Model#'s and I will go from there, I cant ship the sub out till Friday so this will be open till then, unless something really catches my eye.....

Also will sell the sub outright for 200shipped and insured, but just thought some peeps might have a receiver they wanted to get rid of and wanted a beefy 10.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

i want to get rid of mine, i have no use for the reciever and the subwoofer together and this is what the receiver looks like STR-DH500

its comparable to that model, but it has the hdmi inputs and other features as well

What kind of sub is it???

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ