random wires and speakers

let me get that 8 guage twisted speaker wire.. whats ur pp?

cool man its [email protected]

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Ill send the cash tonight for the rcas

cool man PM me your address if its not on your PP account

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

u know what throw that jl 0 gauge in there too.. :D paypaling now!

I think we have dealt before man...but sorry, the JL is already sold to beatbox man. Ill send the 15 back to ya.

its sent do you know the model number, i need to find one more set lol

got it man, all of these are goin out tomorrow afternoon. sorry man, I dont know the model number...I know they have never been installed because I was going to use them a while ago but never did. just taken out of the packaging and they don't have th company on the wires themselves, just "High Performance 100% foil shield twisted tinned 99.999% OFC Signal Cable- 2 channel"

all shipped. speakers still for sale. :drink40: