Dre - I need a doctor...Hot or Not?

is it just me or does it seem like dre is trying to keep up with all these fast rappers now days? there was a song on em's relapse refill called hell breaks loose. dre sounded like a little girl and there was a part where he was blabbering out of his ass and you couldn't understand anything like they sped up his voice and called it good. im not feelin dre much lately.

04' Chevy Blazer

-Kenwood KIV-BT900, Infinity Kappa 462.9cfp's, Rockford P1653's, Subs... Ridin Stock-

Ems parts are sick. The beats meh but the verse's are good. Takes quite a few listens, I've had it for a month or two now, I love it.

Just listened to the one you posted, The one I have had has a slightly different beat, its a tad slower too, the way he raps I mean. I dont like that one as much.

Edited by ant the ninja

2002 Ford Explorer XLT

Front Stage: Crescendo CCX 6.5's

Rear Stage: ???

Two 15" Powerbass M154

Audiopipe AP15001d

Pioneer DEH-P5100UB

boooooooooooooo! Its pretty unfortunate that detox will never live up to the hype its created over the past friggin 10 years. So far between this and Kush, I'm already disspointed...

Lyrically great. Just the meaning behind the words, especially if you know a lot of the background info, is amazing. But that synthesizing shit ruined the beat, in a horrible horrible way....

1997 Chevrolet Cavalier Two 12" DC Audio XL M2'sCrescendo Audio BC5500d

Current Scores: 150+ out the Trunk

On 6/30/2011 at 1:11 AM, 'Ray' said:

Acoustical energy is free. Electrical energy is not.