Sonic Electronix

How would you wire 4 D2 subs on a mono amp? If anyone can help that would be great.

What impedance are you trying to accomplish? How low is the amp stable at? that could go as low as 1/4 ohm.

OR

1 ohm, 4 ohm, or 16 ohm

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

How would you wire 4 D2 subs on a mono amp? If anyone can help that would be great.

What impedance are you trying to accomplish? How low is the amp stable at? that could go as low as 1/4 ohm.

OR

1 ohm, 4 ohm, or 16 ohm

no offence to the op but if hes having to ask how to wire them then he shouldn't be going as low as .25 ohm and i'm going to make a safe guess his amp would not handle it and 16 ohms his subs would prolly be seeing very little power, so hes left with the most common 1 and 4 ohm wiring, what 12volt.com will show him.

I have a AQ2200D I want to run it at 1ohm so I found that diagram, but that way its pictured is confusing me. Cause on a mono amp theres the 2 neg and 2 pos but in the diagram i dont see how that is showing it

thats just for easier wiring you can use just one + and one - and still get the same power. alot of people get confused that a mono amp and 2 + and 2 - posts, its mostly to make it easier to wire more then one speaker to them. having dumb moment so i forgot if the posts are in series or parallel