Shop alarm install prices

i was thinking about picking up an alarm for cheap since 6th ave electronics is moving to another town from here, so all there shit is priced low, 250 or less for a 2 way + remote viper alarm, which is on the cheap side, but a majority of the shops income comes from alarms, hence thats the first thing they ask when hiring, and hence im going to school for it lol

if im not mistaken your car sucks to do. diode isolate on the door triggers if not using the dome light for door trigger and there might be soemthing else with resistors its been so long since ive done one. i hated chrysler vehicles though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

the shop i visit frequently here in town is ran buy a super cool dude he gives me his discount on anything i buy t shirts for everything he gets. that's how all shops should be. he helps me with anything i don't know or need help doing. all that he ask for in return is for me to keep handing out his cards and sending people his way lol. but yup he put mine on for 100. bought mine third party as well. awesome guy

i was thinking about picking up an alarm for cheap since 6th ave electronics is moving to another town from here, so all there shit is priced low, 250 or less for a 2 way + remote viper alarm, which is on the cheap side, but a majority of the shops income comes from alarms, hence thats the first thing they ask when hiring, and hence im going to school for it lol

if im not mistaken your car sucks to do. diode isolate on the door triggers if not using the dome light for door trigger and there might be soemthing else with resistors its been so long since ive done one. i hated chrysler vehicles though.

oh fun, i might just wait till i get a new car, i have the stock alarm but its not really that great, sigh, but idk why chrysler is ass fucking backwards with there shit, only easy thing they did in my jeep was the damn single panel i have to pop off to get to my h/u, other then that its all types of fucked up, like for example, if i open my back door as far as it can go, the interior lights shut off, but once i close it just a lil bit from fully open the interior lights click back on? fail, i refuse to even attempt putting in an alarm until i am cerified to do it lol, i have like dyslexia kinda, but just not messing up words really

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog